Girls Brigade meets on a Tuesday night at Trinity. Girls are grouped into sections according to age:
- Starlings: under 5 yrs 6:30-7:30 pm
- Explorers: 5-7 yrs 6:30-7:30 pm
- Juniors: 8-10 yrs 7:15-8:45 pm
- Seniors: 11-13 yrs 7:30-9:00 pm
- Brigaders: 14-18 yrs 7:30-9:00 pm
Tea / coffee is served in the foyer for parents from 6:30-8:00pm.
What we do:
- find creative and sporting talents, and enter competitions
- have fun in a safe & caring environment
- make lifelong friends
- build confidence & self esteem
- discover God and the relevance of the bible today
- develop practical skills & life skills
- escape from the pressures of school
- find a place where girls can be girls
- find a sense of belonging
Vision of Girls’ Brigade Northern Ireland: to be recognised as a dynamic, relevant, Christ-centred organisation effectively reaching out to all girls to value, nurture and equip them for life.
GB Aim: to help girls to become followers of the Lord Jesus Christ, and through self-control, reverence and a sense of responsibility, to find true enrichment of life.
Our Motto: “Seek, Serve and Follow Christ “
Principles: The Brigade acknowledges Jesus Christ as Saviour and Lord according to the Scriptures and seeks to fulfil its aim to the Glory of One God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit. The Brigade witnesses to the standard set by Jesus Christ and gives positive teaching on the Christian attitude to life. The Brigade promotes a just society where all people are equally valued.
If you need any further information, contact our GB Captain Julie Budd on (028) 9266 7126.
Trinity GB is also on Facebook